Java/J2EE Game Developer - Core Java
Java/J2EE Game Developer - Core Java (J2SE) version 6+, OO Design, XML/JSQN
Seeking a Java/J2EE Game Developer - J2SE Version 6+, OO Design, XML/JSQN to join an award winning gaming company who has experienced exponential growth through online casino and EGaming. The role is offering £40,000 - £45,000 as well as addition benefits.
- Core Java (J2SE) Version 6+
- Proficient OO Design (Patterns, Refactoring)
- Minimum three years experience.
- Knowledge of the Gambling/Gaming industry
About the role
- Develop and maintain server-side game components for RNG (Random Number Generator) single player games.
- Support in the building of the framework and architecture.
- Drive game development across the studio in order to improve its technology.
- Work closely with the product director to support in driving innovation.
About the company
A multi award winning gaming company who possess a portfolio of award winning gaming products and services is looking for a mid-level Java Game Developer who wants to continue to grow by incorporating their passion for Java Development in the workplace. The company possesses a global foothold and has demonstrated a proven excellence across the world for over a decade.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000