Senior Product Manager (General Insurance Products)
Senior Product Manager (General Insurance)
Established provider of general insurance products to the consumer is recruiting a Senior Product Manager to drive business growth through the development and management of a range of products. Achieve stretching sales, revenue and profit targets for the business
As Senior Product Manager key accountabilities will include:
- Delivery of stretching commercial and profitability targets.
- Influencing sales and marketing activity through the branch network, telephony, online direct and aggregator channels
- Accountable for the integrity of the product range
- Identification and direction of innovative and compelling product enhancements in support of commercial objectives
- Support and provide direction to cross-functional, cross-company teams.
As Senior Product Manager your skills and experience will include:
- Proven senior level experience in product management/development and P&L delivery within a financial services environment.
- Good understanding of the complete marketing mix (brand, comms, PR, etc).
- Proven experience in commercial management, pricing, analytics and business case development.
- Proven project management skills to deliver complex projects on time and to budget.
- Proven ability to create and sustain positive relationships with 3rd party suppliers.
- Proven ability to manage teams/people outside of direct control.
- Experience of a significant branch network and online channels.
- High level of experience in dealing with Compliance and legal functions in a regulated environment.
- Detailed market and product knowledge and a high level of understanding of the commercial components of individual products
On offer is a basic c80k-90k, bonus, car allowance and benefits.