Specialist Housing Officer
About the role
We are actively recruiting for a permanent full time Housing Officer to work within the Specialist Housing Management field which provides dedicated housing management services to vulnerable residents in a range of settings.
With an understanding of Supported Housing, tenancy agreements and Housing legislation you will provide excellent Customer Services.
The role demands a close working relationship with tenants and their support providers; it is essential that the relationship is developed in line with best practise and the service level agreement and by "Putting the Customer First".
About the individual
Duties will include allocation of properties, estate management, and resident involvement and consultation. You will be expected to be a key player in the creation of successful and sustainable communities and in maintaining the quality of stock and associated demand. You must have experience of working within a team, delivering performance improvements and improving customer satisfaction.
You will have extensive experience of providing housing management services which will include:
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of:
- Supported Housing
- Tenancy agreements and associated contracts and Housing legislation
- The roles of landlord, tenant and support provider
- Service Charge legislation
- Regulatory issues for RP's
- Continuous Improvement issues for RP's
- Previous experience in a pressurised customer focused environment.
- Proven ability to communicate with customers and internal/external stakeholders using a variety of methods.
The successful candidate will maintain successful tenancies through efficient housing management services to their customers and stakeholders.
Closing Date: Monday 26 June 2017 at midday
When applying please use Google Chrome
This post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record Check Clearance.
We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery.
Life is for living. Making the difference to people's health, happiness and independence.
Centra is part of Clarion Housing Group and includes a range of products and services including;
- Telecare products and services
- 24 hour call monitoring centre based in Kent providing telecare monitoring as well as supporting companies out of office calls
- Business to business services to support local authorities and work in partnerships across the UK
- Care and Support providing services
What we offer our customers
- We will never give up on you
- We provide support that is shaped by our values but isn't confined by our capabilities
- We use expertise and innovation to enhance independence and keep people better connected
- We get people the support they need, regardless of whether it is us that provides it
- We are strong because of our legacy and driven by insight to continually improve
- We maximise external opportunities to deliver the best quality and value for our customers