Target is one of Britain’s leading specialists in software solutions. We have offices in Newport, Cardiff, Chester, Poulton, Leyland and New Zealand. Target provides software, business process outsourcing and managed services to companies in the financial service industry. We want to be the software-driven services provider of choice for loans, investments and insurance.
Starting life in 1979, we now service £24 billion worth of assets for our clients, generating annual revenue of £46m across markets in the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
Today we have the people, processes, technology and insight to consistently deliver an innovative a highly customer-centric approach for our clients and their customers. Our team brings tremendous experience and expertise founded on a consistent set of values to which we work.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills capable of communicating at all business levels both internally and externally. You will take responsibility for your own personal development ensuring that you are up to date with industry knowledge.
About the role
The Business Analyst works on new software and servicing implementations and is responsible for gathering the detailed business requirements, including detailed process flows and solution documents, ensuring the overall solution meets business needs.
The Business Analyst will lead the solution throughout the project lifecycle, operating as the interface between business and technical departments to ensure that proposed solutions are valid, documented and meet the correct business functionality, requirements and industry standards.
Areas of the business you’ll work with
- Project Management
- Bid Management
What we expect from you
- Be Supportive
- Be Customer Focused
- Be Risk Aware
- Be Accountable
- Be Bold
- Be Results Driven
What you can expect in return
- Competitive Salary
- Training & Development
- Pension Contribution
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life Assurance
- Performance Reviews
Your skills & experience
- Proven business analysis experience gained from within the Financial Services Industry.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Analyticlal skills and experience of requirements engineering.
- Stakeholder management and analysis.
- IIBA CBAP
- ISEB Business Analyst Qualification.
- Bachelor’s Degree with demonstrable experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Experience in project management principles, practices, techniques and tools including facilitation, organization and motivation.
- Experience of Mortgage / 2nd Charge / Unsecured Lending markets.
- Experience of the Investments Markets in particular ISA’s, Direct Deposits and Structured Investments.
- Process Mapping & Use Case experience.
- Experience of "Lean" process methodologies.
- Financial Awareness.
- Domain Knowledge.
- Strong Project Management techniques.
- Principles of Information Technology.
- Able to think and act strategically across a wide range of business situations.