The Marketing Manager for this chain of bars in London will be responsible for defining, planning, managing and delivering the brands proposition to ensure the best guest experience. The overall role is to create consumer demand and champion the guest.
My Client owns over 1500 Restaurants & Bars across numerous brands. They're seeking a Marketing Manager passionate and knowledgeable about the F&B sector in London to manage all Brand Marketing for a chain of bars.
The successful Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Evolve the brand proposition to ensure the guest experience in food, drink, environment and experience is competitive and best in class. Work closely with the operations team to ensure effective delivery in all bars.
- Responsible for executing the brand's immediate to mid-term marketing strategy, developing and executing annual marketing plans that drive sales growth and market share.
- Develop and deliver the digital strategy to acquire new guests, increase consideration and drive booking
- Driving the brand's profit, volume and market share objectives in line with company ambition.
The successful candidate will come with the following skills & attributes:
- Previous marketing leadership experience, preferably working for a national brand within Hospitality & Leisure.
- A commercial, creative marketing manager that is hands on with delivery.
- Demonstrable track record on delivering successful, creative marketing plans
- An absolute focus on delivery and implementation, on time, to plan and on budget.
- A highly motivated, engaged, team player who can work with a number of key stake holders.
Competitive base salary and benefits package offered to the successful Marketing Manager.