SEO Technical Account Manager
Excellent opportunity to progress with this well-established and rapidly growing company!
* Responsibility for pro-actively managing a portfolio of client's online marketing campaigns from a technical perspective with focus on deadlines and results, whilst maintaining a commercial and strategic overview of each campaign.
* Interpreting and translating client's needs and requirement into creative campaigns designed to deliver results.
* Developing and managing strong client relationships.
* Proactively managing client's expectations and promoting a clear communications programme.
* Preparing meeting presentations/documentation and attending client meetings.
* Adapting campaigns to reflect search engines and algorithms updates and changes as well as to new developments within the online marketing industry. Keeping abreast of the latest thinking and participating the teams R&D.
* Have proven experience in successfully managing multiple SEO campaigns and achieving results.
* Have excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret data and trends along with meticulous attention to detail.
* Have an ability to write well thought-out, comprehensive commentary, reports and communication.
* Have the ability to think creatively around problems, interpret clients requirements and translate them into an action plans.
* The experience, communication and presentation skills to participate in meetings with attendees in senior company positions.
* Be an advanced user of Excel or other spreadsheet packages.