£29,000 - £32,000
We are looking for a general Radiographer, with a passion for working to the highest standards, to join our newly refurbished department at a hospital in Surrey.
You'll need at least two years post qualification experience and a caring manner, seeing each patient as an individual.
Reporting to the Diagnostic Imaging Manager you'll work within the department, on the ward and in theatres, with a stimulating and varied caseload. You will provide on call support to the hospital including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
You will be working with leading consultants along with working in an environment that offer a wide range of complex surgery, and services for preventing, diagnosing and treating many medical conditions.
We are looking for an experienced General Radiographer with the drive and ambition to develop with a forward-thinking company.
You'll have a BSc degree in diagnostic radiography or equivalent to meet the registration requirements of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), and a postgraduate qualification in an area of specialisation. Radiation Protection Supervisor training and/or qualification are desirable, and post registration experience relevant to the role is preferred.
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
- Training, and development.
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on and or email