PERM- EXPERIENCED- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
ROLE: Business Development Executive
JOB TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY TYPE: Training Provider
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY: £28,000 per annum + commission and bonus
LOCATION: Kings Cross
CULTURE:. Friendly yet professional environment, looking for someone enthusiastic and bubbly to join their team
The company is a highly regarded finance training and conference provider with a blue chip client list. Due to its on-going success the position of Business Development Executive has become available.
The position is suitable for someone who is genuinely interested in working in a B2B sales / client acquisition environment where e-marketing (e-shots) is the primary method of business generation and need creation. Experience of research, client database creation / data-entry together with e-shot experience is desired but not wholly essential.
The successful candidate will be receiving calls from clients and will, in time, b making cold calls too. Some telesales / telemarketing experience of a service based product would is desired but not wholly essential. A genuine interest in the financial services industry is necessary.
The successful candidate will be working in very busy office environment with a hard working team of eleven each focused on meeting deadlines and demands.
The successful candidate will work for a great company which encourages ideas and where everyone feels part of a successful team. They will be actively encouraged to make the role their own by being enterprising, hardworking and client centered.
The position requires the candidate to be extremely well organised, intelligent, possess a high level of diligence and accuracy and the ability to think for themselves.
Full and on-going support will be provided but the candidate will be expected to display desire and enthusiasm and use their own initiative.
- Creating a prospect sales database - using Excel - from scratch;
- Researching websites, Social Media, articles and publications and adding appropriate contacts to databases
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on databases
- The on-going visiting of client websites to obtain new contacts to add to databases
- Telephoning companies / contacts to verify contact data on databases
- Marketing training courses, conferences and webinars
- Initiating marketing e-shots to contacts on databases
- verifying all bounces from e-shots and updating contact details on our databases
- processing bookings for courses, conferences and webinars from e-shots
- Cold calling prospects
- Introducing courses, conferences and webinars
- Making appointments
- Participating in client meetings
- Attracting paid for sponsorship for conference
- Identifying potential sponsors and marketing the sponsorship opportunity
- Answering incoming calls (dealing with queries, transferring and advising)
- Plus any other duties to assist the department
- Excellent use of all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent listening skills
- Must be extremely well organised
- The ability to manage own workload, prioritise and work/keep to deadlines
- Must have a good eye for detail
- Must have a "can do" attitude
- Must be accurate and diligent
- Must be a quick learner
- Must be enterprising
- Must be hard working and proactive
- Must be focussed
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.