Staff Nurse - Outpatients
Staff Nurse- Outpatients
£21,000 - £31,000
We are interested in hearing from a highly motivated, experienced Staff Nurse to join our busy outpatient department. You would need experience in Plastics/Cosmetics/Orthopaedics and have full registration to ensure that high quality, evidence-based and safe patient care is delivered at all times.
We can offer you -varied surgical caseloads and you'll enjoy the real respect, rapport and effective working of a close-knit, highly skilled, multidisciplinary team.
Successful applicants will enjoy working alongside expert consultants and a multi-disciplinary team of other healthcare specialists, access to a dedicated professional and personal development program and experience within a highly professional working environment.
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care.
- To work within a team, supervising and directing junior staff.
- Person requirements
- Registered Nurse with full NMC Registration
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools
- Passionate, proactive and driven to succeed
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- With strong leadership skills you will be responsible for the day to day delivery of holistic, patient centred care.
You can expect a competitive benefits package including a choice of pension plans, private healthcare, Gym membership, childcare vouchers and free car parking.
For more information and or to apply please call Jenna O'Rourke on and or email