New Business Manager - not office based
An exciting and rewarding opportunity for an industry experienced New Business Manager to join this long established Contract Design and Manufacturing Company. Our client offers a wide range of services to customers in the Defence, Aerospace and Commercial Sectors. With 'In house’ skills, qualifications, experience and facilities to handle jobs ranging from individual components through to fully tested final assemblies and the control of complex design & manufacture projects.
Services Offered: Design Engineering (Mechanical, Electronic, Software and RF), PCB Assembly (through hole and SMT), Product Development, Test and Calibration, Wiring, Project Management
New Business Manager
We are looking for an innovative and well connected person to develop new business opportunities in addition to scoping existing clients for upcoming projects.
Salary to be £35K basic plus commission; 1.5% on ElectroMech new business; 3% on Design new Business and 1% on repeat work. During the first year a guaranteed minimum commission of £6K. In year 2 it is expected OTE to be circa £50K
- Assume responsibility for new business sales & marketing activity
- Ensure quotes are compiled & presented on time — maintaining a strong sales order process
- Attend customer meeting visits & presentations
- Achieve or exceed sales order intake targets
- Understand significant cost drivers
- Ensure a strategic sales plan exists that identifies; the sales product & the market
- Maintain a coherent programme of new business development that is designed to achieve corporate sales targets.
- Maintain market awareness, trends and competition.
- Maintain a customer support plan to properly service & maintain contact with customers.
- Ensure understands its customers' requirements and can fully meet their needs
Location - Not office based (from anywhere in the UK)
Hours - 37 per week flexi
Holiday - 20 annual plus 5 discretionary days and Bank Holidays
Pension - Stakeholder
Other - Sickness