Mortgage and Protection Administrator
The main duties of the role will be providing dedicated support to Mortgage Advisers of the firm as well as playing an integral role in the business submission and processing teams..
Duties will include:
- Managing the Advisers day to day activities
- Pro-actively liaising with clients, advisers and other members of your team to request documentation and provide progress reports.
- Utilising online systems and developing knowledge to aid in the processing of business
- Researching suitable products for and compiling the relevant documentation in preparation for advisers and or compliance.
- Developing existing processes to enhance efficiency of business transactions
- Completing reports and client packs ready for use of the Adviser
- Maintaining pipelines, regularly contacting lenders/providers to facilitate case progression.
- Working with the adviser to ensure that regulated transactions are compliant, i.e. suitability letters and file notes are completed within the designated time-frame.
- Working with and adhering to company and FCA policies and procedures.
- Exceptional Attention to Detail
- Financial Advisory (CII) Qualifications or similar preferred
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
- Able to take direction and complete tasks independently
- Excellent computer skills; experience with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Motivated, efficient, hardworking, a team player and able to follow instruction.
- Enquiring mind, with aptitude for competitor monitoring
Pendry Selection Services, the Financial Services, Legal and Accountancy recruiters are handling this pivotal post for a special Client. If you have the necessary experience, email us your cv in WORD format, or call us for more details. Relevant applications are acknowledged within 24 hours.