Business Development Manager - Compliance Software
We are on the lookout for experience SaaS/Software sales professionals who have experience in compliance, health and safety or food safety. This is field based role, focusing on SE England and the Greater London Area.
Our client are a market leader disruptive SaaS technologies, focusing on the health and safety sector, food safety and compliance. This organisation have been trading for 15 years, with a clear goal to provide the wider B2B and services environment with a simplified SaaS platform for compliance.
You will be positioned across a target area within Greater London, focusing on providing companies, organisations and businesses with the client's niche software solution. This position is field based, with full autonomy of your diary and with the flexibility to work from home.
We are looking for the following:
- Proven track record of B2B sales
- Experience with a SaaS platform (desirable)
- Experience with CRM systems (vital)
- Industry experience in either health and safety sales, FMCG, food and beverage or B2B sales
- New business development exp (2-3 years - vital)
- Lead generation and qualification#
- Field sales exp (vital)
- Good knowledge of the Greater London and Surrey area (Central London is a bonus)
- Clean driving licence with access to own car
£25,000 - £30,000 DOE + £50k OTE + Car Allowance + More