Page Personnel are delighted to be recruiting a Store Manager for our client, a global communications company, to manage one of there sites in Edinburgh.
My multi award winning client based in Edinburgh has been a major player in there field for several years now. Due to expansion we are now looking for another career driven Store Manager.
The Store Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of there store in Edinburgh. This will involve people management, training and overall management of the sales figures. This role will be suited to someone looking for the next step up into senior management or someone who is already managing a successful communications store.
The Store Manager will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record of Store Management experience.
- Ideally experience in the Communications and Technology market.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Highly proficient IT skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated with a "can do" attitude.
- Commutable to the Mid-Lothian area.
The successful applicant will receive..
- £25,000 Basic + Benefits