The Role: Head Chef
Salary: £26,000 - £28,00 doe
Operation: Bar Kitchen
Ellis Mack Recruitment is working with an established growing independent Scottish operator with various outlets across Scotland.
This funky contemporary fresh food bar kitchen operation is looking for an experienced Head chef to help take the team and food business forward.
Overview of the Sous Chef role responsibilities:
- You will be required to ensure that all menu dishes are prepared with attention to detail
- You will be required to manage the kitchen brigade, motivate the team and share knowledge, training and developing chefs within the team.
- Have an extensive knowledge of HS systems and have a proven track record in delivering high EHO scores
- The role reports to the General Manager
- You will be organised, an excellent communicator and a very hands on chef.
- Experience of working in a similar quality fresh food operation is required and an excellent knowledge of food is necessary.
- Have sous chef experience in a similarly fresh food operation
- Possess a passion for what you do
- Be driven and focussed on delivering targets food, labour and overall operating profits
- Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
- Have excellent personal hygiene standards
To apply for this role please email your CV to or call on
REF: AM2 Dundee
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. In accordance with the amendment to the Immigration, Asylum, and Nationality Act 2006, effective from 29 February 2008, you are required to provide proof of the Right to Work in the UK.