Ecommerce Trading Manager
The Technology division of Exsurgo is recruiting an Ecommerce Trade Manager for a global Retailer in Central London. This is a great opportunity to join a fast passed and forward Ecommerce/Digital team and be a part of their ambitious international growth plans.
This business is an organisation that has had double digit growth over the past 3 years through its further successful international expansion and is now boasting stores globally with over two hundred million pound turnover.
The Ecommerce Trading Manager will be responsible for trading multiple e-commerce websites, overseeing a team, site optimisation through site analytics and onsite usability & A/B testing, customer experience and ensuring best practise methodology.
You will be responsible for direct channel forecasts which will include building the territorial sales plans and management of KPIs.
In order to be considered for this position you will show demonstrable exposure to the following:
- Solid experience of working in a similar Ecommerce/ Digital Trade role in Retail or FMCG business.
- Passion for the web and sound knowledge of online selling as a multi channel retailer, merchandising and operations including direct experience of Analytics, SEO, payment systems and fulfilment operations.
- Financially savvy with a strong background in reporting.
- Great management skills and an ability to man-manage/ develop a focused team.
- Ability to work simultaneously with multiple teams in different local and different time zones.
Outside of the base salary of £55,000 this position provides a 10% managerial bonus & significant package
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!