We’ve partnered with a Newport-based, accountancy practice with impressive credentials. Providing a wide range of high-quality finance services from audit to tax planning, our client has cemented itself as a leading firm in the region.
Based on a strong family ethos, the firm boasts its close-knit feel while also providing the support services and infrastructure commonly found in large multi-national firms. A warm and friendly environment, this is an opportunity that suits the driven individual who has a desire to grow within a progressive firm and who thrives on providing the very best client service.
What will be the main responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant?
- Preparation of bank analysis and reconciliations.
- Administration of fixed asset registers.
- Payroll reconciliations.
- Preparation of accounts up to trail balances.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Data input.
- Filling and preparation of letters.
- VAT return processing and other tax computations.
- General work processed required to aid workflow throughout the department.
What do you need to apply?
- Prior experience within an Accountancy Firm (if not, ideally within a related professional industry.)
- A professional and polite demeanour.
- A commitment to continuous training and learning.
- Competency in dealing with numbers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A conscientious and proactive personality.
- Prior experience managing accounts up-to trial balance.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office / Sage / Xero / Digita Accounts, tax and practice management.
This vacancy suits the driven accounts assistant who is eager to progress quickly within a supportive and friendly environment. A confident and personable attitude is required, ensuring that the candidate fits seamless within the welcoming, close-knit accountancy team. For more information on this attractive opportunity, get in touch with Victoria by applying below.