Luxury Car Sales Executive
We are seeking an experienced Automotive Sales Executive with some premium brand experience for our client, a well-known and highly respected dealer group to work with their elite franchises. You will be able to demonstrate some really credible experience in the industry and have a good knowledge of process and dealing with customers at the highest level, to the highest standard.
- To use a planned sales process designed to achieve maximum sales and profit from available sales opportunities. To contribute to the achievement of maximum customer retention and service excellence through customer handling skills and the effective delivery and hand over of vehicles.
- Every effort must be made to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. All callers to the showroom must be treated politely and professionally. Non Sales Department customers must also be assisted and offered every courtesy.
- To ensure the highest level of customer care and to work towards further improving our CSI ratings.
- Each Sales Executive has a responsibility for ensuring that all New and Used vehicles are properly displayed.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of products sold and competitor products.
- Desks and customer areas must be kept tidy with no signs of empty coffee cups or food. Your own appearance (business attire) should be in keeping with the brands and clients we represent.
- It is the Sales Executive's responsibility to ensure that all paperwork and admin relating to his or her sales are carried out according to the dealership's procedures and practices. Certain functions may be carried out by others (e.g. Sales Administrator) but it is the Sales Executive's responsibility to ensure, so far as possible, that work done by others is correct.
- A reasonable number of demonstrations (determined by the Sales Manager) should be arranged each week from both showroom traffic and prospecting activity. Each member of the Sales team has a responsibility to ensure that demonstrators are well presented and properly maintained. All demonstrations should be followed up within 3 days.
- Prospecting is an important part of the sales process and as such each Sales Executive should be making at least 6 meaningful (over 1 minute) outbound Sales calls per day.
- Responsibility for cash handling, to ensure that all vehicles are paid for in full before delivery in accordance with the Company's procedures. Authority must be obtained from the General Manager/Dealer Principal or a Director to release vehicles without payment in full.
- Advertising and promotions should be carried out in conjunction with the Sales Manager to ensure that New and Used vehicle advertising in line with the dealership budgets. Also, to take part in on site or off site promotional events as required throughout the year to support the Marketing Plan.
- To comply with all the Quality Standards agreed within the dealership and to have personal responsibilities for the application of the Dealership Policy and Procedures.
- To assist the Business Manager with consistent, quality (face to face where possible) customer referrals to maximise the opportunity to sell Finance, Insurance and Add-On Products.
- To fully follow and complete all FCA Paperwork at all times.
- To comply with the FCA regulations and maintain regulated status in the advice of finance and insurance products.
- To understand your role as FCA compliant including knowing the 7 FCA Approved Persons Principles.
- To assist the Marketing Manager in proactively filling the various events/driving activities throughout the year.
- To host these events/driving activities and turning these prospects into sales (Manufacturer/H.R. Owen Driving Events/Launch Nights/Factory Visits etc….)
- To assist in hitting all Manufacturer targets and KPI’s including Order Take Targets and visits to the Factory.
- From time to time there may be an occasion where you are in position of a High Performance/Expensive Car. It is your responsibility to protect and look after this car and adhere to the insurance rules your Manager will explain (such as Parking off the street at overnight).
M4 Recruitment trading as Keene & Lord are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned. We also have a number of unadvertised opportunities across the UK within the Automotive, Commercial, Logistics & Supply Chain and Sales sectors.