MotoNovo Finance is seeking an Underwriter based in City Centre, Cardiff.
Salary Up to £25,000 + monthly bonus
Hours - 35 per week Monday to Sunday. Office open weekdays between 9am and 8pm, Saturdays 9am - 6pm and Sunday 10am - 5pm.
MotoNovo Finance is a business that is achieving its vision for the future. Our ambitions for Point Of Sale motor finance are insightful, progressive and most importantly relevant to today’s market. Our product range is packed full of customer focused added value, backed up by service levels which are the envy of the industry.
2016 is set to be a remarkable year for MotoNovo with the execution of our exciting plans to diversify into new areas of instalment credit and to accelerate our growth in our core markets with the launch of our latest innovations.
To ensure all underwriting decisions are made in accordance with the Credit Risk Policy (CRP) within agreed mandate levels in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring all new business opportunities are maximized by negotiation and interaction with dealers and sales alike.
- Underwrite new business applications within mandate levels, ensuring compliance with the CRP, ensuring all new business opportunities are maximized by negotiation, deal making and making full use of all systems and processes available.
- Provide internal and external customers with a professional and efficient service in an enthusiastic and knowledgeable manner at all times in order to maintain and develop business relationships.
- Make underwriting recommendations to line manager where mandate level is exceeded
- Review underwriting recommendations from £75k mandate holders, providing guidance and assistance when required.
- Maintain a comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of MotoNovo Finance products and services proactively promoting them at all times
- Ensure all referred proposals have relevant procedural checks as highlighted, both system and manual as necessary e.g. Credit Reference Bureau, Glasses Guide, Land Registry, CIFAS, employment confirmation etc are utilized ensuring that all information and documentation is accurate.
- Ensure individual productivity records are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory and legislative information related to MotoNovo Finance products and services (e.g. Money Laundering, Data Protection, etc.) as advised by line management.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of all relevant policies and procedures, being compliant at all times
MotoNovo Finance is proudly recognised as an employer of choice, attaining the Gold Standard from Investors In People award and the 3 Star Best Companies Accreditation in 2015.
We have also been rated the 6th Best Company To Work For in the UK by The Sunday Times in 2016.
Everyone in our team can expect class-leading development and support, a competitive remuneration package and feel part of a real success story with exceptional benefits.
If you feel like you have the skills, enthusiasm and drive to become a member of Team MotoNovo, then we would love to hear from you.
Excellent Benefits Scheme, Including: Pension (employer contribution of 10%), Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Child Care Vouchers and so many benefits of being part of an Investors in People accredited, 'Best Companies’ business.
Please note you will need to successfully pass a credit check for your application to be shortlisted.
We are committed to the achievement of Equal Opportunities .
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 /year
- Cardiff City, Cardiff
- Underwriting: 1 year