Field Sales Consultant Central London
Covering Central London
- Is doing the right thing important to you and are you the type of person who does what you say you will do?
- Do you have high standards and always strive to be the best you can be?
- Are you a very determined person who loves achieving your goals?
- Do you love meeting new people and really connecting with, and helping, them?
- Are you someone who relishes responsibility?
- Does it appeal to you to be out and about on the road, fully accountable for your own results yet part of a dedicated team winning new business?
If all this sounds like you, this could be the ideal job for you.
Our client, a well-known name in the business services sector, are looking for a Field Sales Trainees to work a specific patch. This would be an ideal opportunity for someone looking for their first or next step in sales and would like the chance to work for a large organisation which offers a real prospect to earn a good commission and make progression with the company.
The role will involve developing a strategic sales development plan for the specific geographic area and working towards targets to grow your business by prospecting, meeting and quoting clients in order to convert into sales. You will also be tasked with visiting your existing business and nurturing the relationships to up sell and cross sell products.
The company offer a full benefits package and a fantastic working environment. The starting salary will be around £22000 rising up to £25000 depending on performance. Car or car allowance for the London roles fully expenses paid for travel.
Company car or car allowance of £280 per month, laptop, phone, printer etc.
The commission structure is attractive and this role offers a real chance to progress within a large company.
If you are interested please submit your CV and we will be in touch to discuss.