Senior Travel Consultant
SENIOR TRAVEL CONSULTANT
£22,000 - £25,000 + BENEFITS
We are recruiting on behalf of a company who use their enthusiasm, knowledge and experience to plan your perfect complex around the world holiday. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add a Senior Travel Consultant to their already vibrant team.
You will be putting together full tailor-made holidays, encompassing complex multi-stop and world flight itineraries.
- Organise around the world flight itineraries for clients
- Plan tailor-made holiday for customers
- Have control over your own day-to-day work load
- Communicate with customers over the phone, email and occasionally face-to-face
- Liaise effectively with the ground product team and other consultants
- Form long standing relationships with clients to ensure that they come back to you for future holidays
- Dealing with bookings from start to finish
- Demonstrate knowledge of travel
- Manage all travel requirements
- Have a forward-thinking approach when it comes with regards to service.
- 3-5 years' Tailor-made travel experience is essential
- Previous long-haul sales experience is essential
- Competency of using GDS (Galileo, Amadeus, Worldspan or Sabre)
- Natural rapport building skills
- Strong customer service ethic
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have a dynamic and infectious personality
- Proven customer service skills
- Strong organisational and attention to detail skills.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration as the position will be moving to interview shortly