TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT- JOIN OUR ACADEMY
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for 5 graduates or those with sales/telesales experience who are looking for their first recruitment position.
London; Next to Liverpool Street Station
Salary: £20,000 (Earning Potential - £35,000+ year one)
Interviews taking place on; 28th June 2017, 5th July 2017, 19th July 2017
Start date; Monday 7th August 2017
ConSol Partners are an award winning agency that specialise in placing IT candidates into positions that require their skill set. This role is perfect for those that are money motivated (you gain commission from every candidate you place), that want a long term career (there is an opportunity to eventually manage your own team) and that want to learn/self develop (we have 2 internal trainers who will help you throught your career here).
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- An investment of circa £10,000 into your personal learning and development throughout the first 6 months of your career at ConSol Partners, with a continuing, healthy budget there-after
- A full, tailored training programme provided in all aspects of recruitment, in IT and account management, delivered by a sales trainer
- An interactive online training resource to use at your disposal
- The opportunity to study for an ISSM qualification (sales qualification)
- Surrounded by successsful recruitment consultants who will offer you support and guidance
- Up to 30% un-capped commission
- Weekly/monthly prizes for top performing consultants (spa days/theatre tickets/experience days etc.)
- Great location, offices based next to Liverpool Street
- Incentive trips to Miami/Vegas/Marbella/LA
- Monthly directors lunches at Michelin-Star Restaurants
- Monthly team nights out around Liverpool Street's hottest venues
- Dress-down Fridays
- "Drink o'clock" at 4pm on a Friday in the office
- Identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work, through social media and various other networking tools
- Reviewing and clarifying job specifications, competencies and skills required
- International account management
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Providing regular updates and feedback to managers and candidates
- Generating new business using targeted sales strategies either on the phone or in person
- Writing job adverts, registering new CVs, interview preparation, CV advice.
- Building longstanding working relationships
As our ideal candidate you will be:
- Bachelor degree educated (desirable, not essential)
- Experience of working within a sales environment (telesales, high level customer service, estate agency, B2B or B2C sales, account management, client engagment, broker, promotions, event sales, media sales)
- An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Confident and personable
- Able to think outside of the box
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Experience of working within a sales environment is highly desirable.
We are looking for those that possess the right characteristics, perhaps someone from a sporting background, or ex-forces. Or those that have worked in a target driven environment previously, such as B2B (business to business) sales, B2C (business to consumer) sales, telesales.
Please apply below. Due to the high volume of applicants, we are unable to feedback to you individually.