Qual Interview Manager
My client, a well know market research agency based in London are looking for a qualitative interview manager to help run the qual interview team.
To manage, mentor and organise work and workloads of qualitative interviewers ensuring that projects run to time, budget and quality standards. The right candidate will have at least 2 years in a qual market research capacity and would have line managed a team previously.
- Project Management
- Liaise with the research team to ensure that projects have the interviewing resource required to deliver projects to schedule.
- Allocating interviewing resource to projects.
- Ensuring quality control procedures are adhered to
- Systemising project updates in collaboration with the research team.
- Timely and accurate project updates to research team as agreed.
- Project Administration
- Organising briefings for the team
- Ensuring the team have the equipment needed to fulfil the projects requirements.
- Organinsing materials to be sent
- People Management
- Developing our qual offering enhancing/expanding the existing panel.
- Manage and motivate supervisors & interviewers.
- Manage team workflows
- Ensure that the department has the appropriate of level of resource and right personnel in place.
- Ensure interviewers get ongoing training and development.
- Review and monitor work performance of interviewers against agreed KPI's.
- Identify skills gaps and coordinate required training for supervisors.