B2B Web/Digital Marketing Manager SaaS - £45,000 -London
B2B Web/Digital Marketing Manager (SaaS) - £45,000 -London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic B2B Marketing Manager to join a growing digital consultancy who are renowned for their market leading web concepts and digital solutions. With an expanding portfolio of online international brands, they are looking for a business minded web marketing professional to pioneer their marketing software platforms and create effective digital strategies. In this role, you will manage a broad range of B2B Marketing activity on behalf of the company with a focus on driving their multifunctional SaaS solutions.
You will be core member of the senior digital marketing team taking full ownership the B2B marketing activity. You will focus on the effective delivery of their SaaS launch, identifying key proposition drivers to acquire new customers. You will utilise various digital channels such as email marketing, CRM and social and be responsible for the development of their corporate web activities for their B2B markets.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Creating contents with the aim of highlighting the knowledge of the company of influence websites.
- Creating and launching the marketing plan for a new SaaS solution
- Creation of customer acquisition strategy and eCRM strategy using Mailchimp and newsletter automation.
- Improving Conversion Optimisation process of the corporate website using specific landing pages, online questionnaires and Call-tracking to convert visitors into leads.
- Managing/distributing marketing content for web, blog, social media and other online channels.
- Have experience/knowledge in digital marketing ( 2 years min)
- Have Software Marketing experience/knowledge of software marketing
- Passion for web marketing with strong experience in a B2B marketing environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage different projects.
- Ability to work in a multi-lingual environment
- Strong organisational and analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to grasp new technologies quickly.
- Some experience using (Wordpress, HTML, Excel, Google Analytics, AdWords)
Location: South West London
Salary: £45,000- (depending on experience)
Excellent benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance
- 32 days' holidays (including bank holidays)
- Free gym access
- Season ticket loans
Please apply today as we are actively reviewing applications -
B2B Marketing Manager - Software Marketing - Digital Marketing Manager- SaaS - B2B Marketing Manager - CRO - Google Analytics - excel - AdWords - Marketing Consultant - Marketing Executive - Online Marketing - eCRM - South West - South West London - London