IT Support Analyst - Excellent Nationwide Firm - Chiswick
My client is a leading nationwide, well-known firm that has an excellent reputation for literally being the best in class for what they do. They have an excellent, progressive environment and an IT Support team to match that drive and ambition of the firm as a whole.
We need an IT Support Analyst to join the busy IT Support team.The successful IT Support Analyst will be responsible for providing top class support service for PC’s, printers, peripherals and software applications used within the firm.
The IT Support Analyst should not have more than 6 years experience since academia.
The IT Support Analyst will need to have experience in an operational IT environment and should possess a lot (not necessarily all) of the following:-
- Excellent PC/Hardware Troubleshooting
- Exposure to Operating Systems: Windows 7/ 8 /10
- MS Office 2010 / 365
- Exchange 2010
- Working knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge of DHCP, WINS, DNS and TCP/IP generally from a Windows perspective
- Network Security Fundamentals
- Any Third Line Support welcome
- Telecoms Support
- ERP Application Support
- Strong interpersonal skills. The IT Support Analyst will need to work well within a small, committed team and communicate well with a wide user community at all levels.
- Self-starter - will work well with minimum supervision.
- Humour, commitment and a desire to ensure customer satisfaction are key.
- Passion for technology, enthusiasm for innovation.
- To appreciate the commercial and business implications of IT policy.
- To be able to prioritise according to business needs.
The role does require shift work, which will be split into four shifts to provide coverage between 07:30 - 21:00. There is also weekend work one week in four for which time off the following week is given. However, due to the excellent working environment and conditions - it’s all good fun! A driving licence is required too.
If you are a budding, passionate and driven young IT Support Analyst than has up to (and no more than) 4 years’ experience, can get to Chiswick - we would be delighted to hear from you!
# IT Support Windows