Paid Teacher Training - English
Paid Teacher Training – English
Do you want to get paid to train as an English Teacher?
Would you like to join a supportive programme which equips you with the tools to succeed?
Well if you want to EARN whilst you LEARN then become an English Teacher with Premier Pathways today!
• TRAINEE ENGLISH TEACHER POSITION
• TRAINEE ENGLISH TEACHER REQUIRED FOR SALARIED ROUTE TO PGCE
• PAY BETWEEN £70-£82 PER DAY, PROGRESSING THROUGHOUT THE PROGRAMME
• SUPERB LINKS WITH PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND LOCAL AMENETIES NEARBY
• 2 YEAR SCHOOL BASED TEACHER TRAINING (PREMIER PATHWAYS – WWW.PREMIERPATHWAYS.CO.UK)
• QTS AND PGCE RECEIVED AT GRADUATION OF THE TRAINEE ENGLISH TEACHER COURSE
• MASTERS CREDITS AVAILABLE FOR TRAINEE ENGLISH TEACHER
Premier Pathways is an innovative initial teacher training program which accredits you with a full Level-& PGCE, Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and 60 credits towards a Master’s degree. The trainee English Teacher would be joining a program which supports you throughout the 2 years that you are training within a school of your choice! The program is designed in a way which encourages the natural and organic growth of a graduate in to a top-quality teacher throughout their training.
The ideal trainee English Teacher will have a strong academic background and have a 2:2 degree in a related field of study. The successful English Teacher will benefit from having some experience working with young people in some capacity thought strong motivation to join the education sector will be sufficient for those without relevant experience. The chosen trainee English Teacher should be personable, confident and enthusiastic about joining this teacher training program.
The Premier Pathways English Teacher program is split in to 3 separate stages:
1) The Foundation Stage (First 2 Terms) – Involves lots of monitoring, observations, 1:1 work, small group work and constant learning and feedback from observing best practice within the school.
2) The Reflection Stage (Term 3) – Taking on more responsibility you will be teaching a 50% timetable, co-teaching occasionally with the assistance of a TA, marking books and devising your own lessons.
3) The Perfection Stage (2nd Year) – You will now be a fully trusted member of staff, will have your own classes and start to master the craft of teaching that you have been practicing the previous year
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.