Account Manager - Social Media/Digital Creative Agency
Job Title: Account Manager - Creative Digital/Social Media Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £28,000 depending on experience plus bonus and healthcare cash plan, flexible working hours, matched pension contribution, iPhone, 25 days holiday, voluntary scheme for staff, office dog.
About the Integrated Creative Digital Agency
My client has a hugely exciting opportunity for a talented Account Manager to join their expanding team based in the heart of London. They are a leading independent creative social media/digital agency who deliver innovative creative solutions big name consumer and FMCG brands similar to Bombay Sapphire, Colgate and Innocent Smoothies. Their core expertise spans social media, video content, mobile and media, with brand storytelling and engaging content at the heart of all their award winning campaigns.
Renowned within the industry for their strategic thinking, insight and creativity, this entrepreneurial agency is going from strength to strength having recently won multiple high progile accolades and company awards, and this is an exciting chance to be a part of their journey. This agency has a unique culture - their friendly tight knit team all get along really well and have numerous events throughout the year - their collabortive, friendly and progressive approach to work has resulted in fantastic staff retention rates. This is a meritocratic, agile and fast paced agency where you won't be constrained by any red tape and you'll be able to make a real impact. Their award winning ongoing training and mentoring and their commitment to promoting from within will mean you'll have huge scope to progress quickly through the ranks.
About the Account Manager Role
You'll work closely with Account Directors to devise and implement multi platform marketing and advertising strategies for big name consumer brands across sectors including Health & Beauty and FMCG.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Develop your client management and commercial skills through growing relationships with key client contacts, acting as the main day to day point of contact
- Create mplement multi-platform social and digital strategies aligned to your clients' business objectives, working with multi-disciplined teams
- Write engaging creative copy and presentations
- Hone your analytical skills by evaluating campaign performance and delivering actionable insights to clients
- Grow your skills in strategy and pitching by supporting the team on proposals and new business pitches
You'll be a clear communicatir, a creative marketer with commercial awareness, and a talented social media/digital strategist. If this sounds like you and you're now looking to progress your career within a rapidly growing indepenadnt creative agency, then I'd love to hear from you.
Experience needed for the Account Manager role:
- Ability to lead on multiple accounts and own daily campaign management
- Ability to develop and manage multi platform creative marketing and advertising strategies
- Excellent writing skills and a clear communicator
- Outgoing, upbeat personality
- Commercial awareness and an eye for detail
The Account Manager will receive a salary paying around £28K depending on experience in addition to excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at or call .
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies and brands in the industry.