Group Reporting Manager - W London - £70-85k
Executive Talent Solutions are working with a leading retail business to recruit a Group Reporting Manager for their office in West London.
The business is a market leader in their field with ambitious growth plans and this career opportunities.
The role of Group Reporting Manager will sit within the Group Finance team and offers a salary between £70-85k plus excellent benefits.
- Management and leadership of the team (up to 10 staff)
- Overall responsibility for the group reporting (over 100 entities in the UK and Internationally)
- Business process improvement around consolidation methodologies
- Ensure compliance to latest IFRS changes
- Development of the consolidation and reporting system
- Working with director group to add commercial value
- Maintaining relationship with audit partners
The ideal candidate will be ACCA or ACA qualified with strong consolidation and group reporting skills. They should also be able to drive change and able to improve processes. Due to the complexity of the business structure, candidates should have relevant experience in a large PLC or similar business.