Experienced Motor Industry Dealership Accountant
Our client is a multi-franchise site motor dealer of used and new cars and vans. They have a vacancy for an experienced Motor Industry Dealership Accountant in Bristol to cover a maternity leave for a minimum of one year. You would report to the General Manager and Financial Controller. You would have a small finance team reporting to you.
- Producing month-end Management Accounts for at least one dealership
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Debt Reporting
- Helping to prepare for monthly management reviews
- Supporting the internal management team
- Ad hoc support for Accounts team
Candidate Profile and range of experience
- Qualified/ Part Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT.
- Requires general IT knowledge in particular Microsoft Excel
- Experience of producing internal management accounts essential
- Motor trade accounts experience preferred with knowledge of Kerridge DMA systems