Graduate Field Sales Executive - South West
£24,000 (reviewed in 6 months) - OTE £30,000 - Company car - Progression
A Graduate Field Sales Executive is needed with progression to looking after clients throughout the South West. Offering Graduate Field Sales Training and a structured progression path this market-leading company places graduate development at the centre of its business.
Sector: Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, B2B, Graduate Field Sales
The Role: Starting with an induction at the Head Office you will gain an insight into the whole business before shadowing and receiving great mentoring from existing Graduate Field Sales Executives.
Working within a fun, social and lively environment you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients throughout the South West. Visiting customers face to face you will also need to be adept at negotiating and winning business.
The Company: Part of a £600m UK group, our client is one of the largest suppliers of heating and plumbing products selling to contractors, end users, maintenance companies and management companies. Established in 1972, service has always taken pride-of-place and there is a commitment to offer customers the very best products and service.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Field Sales Executive will include:
· Develop and maintain relationships with clients and suppliers
· Promoting products and services to business customers
· Face to face client visits
For this Graduate Field Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
· Graduate in any subject
· A quick learner with a big personality and excellent communication skills
· From a customer service and/or sales background
The package for this Graduate Field Sales role includes:
· Up to £24,000 (reviewed in 6 months) with year one OTE £30,000
· Uncapped bonus!
· Industry-leading training (including external courses and personal mentor)
· High-spec company car