Regulatory Governance and Capital Strategy Consultant - UK Wide
Mooch Recruitment are working with a leading consultancy company who are looking for an experienced Regulatory Governance and Capital Strategy Consultant to join their expanding team.
Drawing on your specialist capital and regulatory knowledge, you will be offering consultancy services to senior stakeholders within their financial services clients.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Hands on knowledge in all aspects of capital (including theory, modelling, ICAAP, regulation, BASEL and horizon risks).
- Is a qualified accountant (preferably CIMA).
- Understands the finance environment and has an established banking background. Knowledge and understanding of both Commercial and Retail products and regulatory balance sheet configurations and treatment is essential.
- Capable of talking freely around the CRR and has a proven record in accounting policy or steering committee decision making.
- Has regulatory understanding with a view of interpretation of future changes.
Your time will be split between working from home, client sites in London and Yorkshire. Competitive basic salary, benefits and bonus structure. Excellent career prospects.
If you are interested in this role, please apply and you will be called as soon as possible to discuss further.