Commercial Finance Manager
The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract at a Global Business Services company based in Central London. As Commercial Finance Manager this role will be instrumental in supporting the effective implementation of a complex change management programme and the achievement of target commercial outcomes. This will be achieved through delivery of accurate modelling and financial analyses presented in a simple and insightful way for senior internal stakeholders.
- Provide accounting and performance analytics for the business, providing insight to the financial and operational performance.
- Monitor, report and forecast the business performance, delivering accurate management information and transparency of the key cost drivers, identifying risks, issues and recommendations of corrective action(s) where required.
- Review and challenge business performance, using commercial insight, benchmarking and detailed modelling, to provide clear recommended actions.
- Performing an advisory role to the Finance & Performance teams.
- Undertake detailed modelling to translate to recommend appropriate actions to achieve the financial and operational targets.
- Support the business development team with analytics, modelling and commercial insight to ensure sustainable profitable growth is achieved through quality new business opportunities
- Undertake duties as required that will contribute to the effective operation of the business.
The successful candidate will be ACA / CIMA / ACCA Qualified with strong data analytics and modelling skills, coupled with attention to detail. They will have strong Financial Management experience gained in a commercial environment and be highly organised, flexible and responsive with the ability to deliver under pressure with excellence.