Business Development Manager - Agency - SEO - PPC - Sales
Business Development Manager - BDM - New Business Sales - Sales - Design - Websites - Internet Marketing Services - Target Driven - Digital Agency - Social Media - SEO - PPC - City of London - £40,000 - £45,000 + Uncapped Commission + Full Benefits Package.
Our client, one of the largest groups of full service digital agencies in the UK is seeking a Business Development Manager - BDM - New Business Sales on a full time basis to be responsible for proactively bringing in new clients and expanding the presence of my client's northern office.
- You will be responsible for growing and prospecting sales pipelines, making cold calls to gather leads and close sales
- To bring in new clients and expand the presence of our client's London office
- Arrangement of face to face client meetings
What I'm seeking:
- The ideal candidate will be a graduate who is very articulate, tenacious, mature and extroverted and a personable nature to resonate with clients
- Have experience in B2B sales
- Ideally, you will have agency experience - ideally selling web design and development
- Proven sales experience
If you are an experienced Business Development Manager - BDM - New Business Sales I would be very interested in hearing from you. My client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £40,000 - £45,000 + Uncapped Commission + excellent benefits package and plenty of career progression!!!
*** Please send me your CV ASAP to be considered for this position! ***
For more information about Reflex and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ReflexCR.
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.