Accounts & Tax Manager Accountancy Practice
Trial Balance is working with a highly respected firm of Chartered Accountants to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Client Manager to take responsibility for managing a portfolio of clients. This role would suit a fully qualified ACA or ACCA with excellent experience in a general practice environment.
Your specific duties will include:
* Preparation of accounts for a portfolio of limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
* Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts with associated variance analysis
* Maintaining client books and records on a regular basis
* Preparation of VAT returns
* Preparation of Corporation Tax, Partnership Tax and Personal Tax returns ready for review
* Building and maintaining strong relations with new and existing clients
* Working and liaising with other members of the accounts team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality customer services.
* Reporting directly to a Director
* Project management to meet deadlines and budget constraints
The successful candidate is likely to possess the following attributes:
* Fully ACA or ACCA qualified
* Significant current and relevant experience in all aspects of accounts preparation and taxation in a practice environment.
* Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
* A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
In exchange, this firm offers a professional working environment with flexible working practices designed to promote a healthy work-life balance. Excellent opportunities are available for career and personal development, and full CPD support can be offered alongside a very competitive salary package.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for, then I would love to hear from you. Please apply ASAP addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3655.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.