Financial Controller for a Leisure Company
We operate truGym, chain of fitness clubs and Jumparena, a chain of indoor trampoline parks. We are set for rapid growth in these leisure markets.
We are seeking to immediately recruit a Financial Controller, responsible for managing a bookkeeper and liaising with the directors and external accountants. You will need to be ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent to be considered for this leadership appointment.
- Drive the company’s financial planning & performance.
- Perform risk management by analysing the organisation’s liabilities and investments.
- Prepare financial statements and also be responsible for the recording of all financial transactions.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the company’s operations.
- Ensure compliance with the law and Company’s policies.
- The chosen candidate must be ACCA qualified with a minimum of 2 years experience in Financial Accounting at an advanced level, as well as proficient in computerised accountancy systems.
- Very high level of verbal and written communication.
- Have a strong understanding of Uk Tax laws.
- Candidates must be focused and expected to demonstrate excellent leadership and management qualities as well as be able to work within a team.