Class Teacher - KS1 - Enfield - September Start
ASQ Education is looking for a KS1 class teacher on behalf of an 'Outstanding' school situated in Enfield.
The school is looking for someone who:
- Has a kind, friendly personality with a sense of humour.
- Has the ability to inspire pupils.
- Has excellent classroom management skills.
- You will be teaching the KS1 curriculum to a class of around 30 Year 1 pupils.
- You will be required to plan, mark and assess work throughout the academic year.
- You will also be required to get involved in other areas of school life such as sports days and school fetes.
The school can offer you:
- Well-behaved and respectful children.
- Opportunities for Continuous Professional Development
- Support from a committed and hard-working SLT.
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Alistair Widdop.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.