Building Works Technician (South Wales)
Position: Building Works Technician
Location: South Wales
Salary: £25,500 basic plus vehicle, pension, medical, excellent working benefits
Our client is one of the UK’s leaders in providing innovative construction and engineering solutions for clients within a variety of sectors including Retail, Health, Education and Commercial.
This one stop solution includes the delivery of small buildings work and maintenance activity across their impressive multi-site retail client base.
Because of continued growth, we are now looking to recruit a building works technician with the following background: -
- Building Trade Qualification (NVQ/City & Guilds)
- General Building repairs/plumbing/drainage
- Ability to maintain/repair a range of building fabrics and ground works, to recognised standards
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Customer focused
- Ability to work at heights
- Competent in the use of steps and ladders
- Current driving licence
- Physically fit
- Willingness to work flexible hours
You will be positive in approach, able to work in a dynamic business environment, but above all be committed to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
If you feel these qualities describe you, then we would like to hear from you.
Please submit your career details to Gary Russell at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.