SAS Credit Risk Modeller - Home based - £70,000 per annum
Mooch Recruitment are working with a leading consultancy company who are looking for an experienced SAS Credit Risk Modeller to join their expanding data science team that has risk analysis at its heart.
The SAS Credit Risk Modeller will join this leading company that does smart things with data to help improve their clients’ business and make the right customer decisions. They’re pragmatic too, delivering real results in weeks, not years.
The successful candidate will be based from home but will work on client sites an average of 3 days per week - clients are spread throughout the UK, so a willingness to travel is essential.
We’re looking for an individual who:
- Is a specialist in forecasting or modelling, with in depth multi-product and basel experience gained in a UK based financial services environment.
- Has expert knowledge and in depth practical experience of logistic regression, segmentation and varied statistical modelling techniques, gained in a UK retail credit risk environment.
- Will be comfortable designing and leading analytical projects; or providing supporting analysis as part of a wider consultancy engagement; and who is happy to roll up their sleeves and deliver the analysis themselves.
- Has an expert understanding of the credit function and the impacts of the analysis that they will deliver.
- Has a comprehensive knowledge of consumer credit products and risk assessment methodologies and an excellent understanding of the drivers of credit profitability.
- Has practical experience of using SAS.
- Holds a good degree in a numerate discipline.
- Has an exceptional track record in their career to date.
Competitive basic salary, benefits and bonus structure. Excellent career prospects.
If you are interested in this role, please apply and you will be called as soon as possible to discuss further.