Junior Marketing Trainee Junior Events Assistant
Junior Marketing Trainee | Junior Events Assistant
Calling all Marketing Graduates, Marketing Assistants, Marketing Enthusiasts, Marketing Interns…
Rego Interactions Inc are growing rapidly throughout 2017 due to our client’s projected needs. We offer them interactive brand awareness and brand management services at small, medium and large events and venue across Newcastle (and sometimes other parts of the UK!)
No previous experience required - because we guarantee our clients that we’ll provide in-house and on-site product training, sales training, customer relationship management training, and other situational guidance as needed.
Our Marketing Campaigns allow our clients to:
- establish, expand, diversity and/or maintain our client’s customer base
- target a specific sector of the population geographically
- pre-qualify potential consumers and receive feedback from existing customers
- budget for our services on a win-win basis (pay only for new customers acquired)
Junior Marketing Trainee | Junior Events Assistants will be:
- working as part of a team to attract customers’ attention
- responsible for honest and ethical marketing and sales presentations
- collecting customer data and treating it confidentially
- receiving recognition and rewards for above average results
- benefit from uncapped commission only earnings
- learning and earning at your own pace, based on your results
Junior Marketing Trainee | Junior Events Assistant Requirements:
- you’ll need to be 18+ years of age and eligible to work in the UK
- you should be available for full time hours and able to start within 2 weeks
- you should enjoy working with customers and want to learn new skills
- an outgoing personality, sense of humour and ability to relate to others can help
- a strong work ethic would be adviseable as the role is a self employed position.
- a slightly competitive nature and desire to succeed are also helpful
Junior Marketing Trainee | Junior Events Assistant Selection Process:
Please send your CV through the online application process as soon as possible. We’ll be reviewing applications as they are received and will aim to contact applicants within 48 hours if we want to take their application forward for the interview stage. Please be sure to monitor your email account (including spam folder) and your phone (including text messages and missed calls) to be sure you can respond back to us in a timely manner.
Note: All shortlisted candidates will be given the opportunity to shadow a member of our events team for a full unearned day at one of our events. This will ensure that the role and the team are right for you before any decisions or offers are made.
Thanks for your interest; we look forward