MI Analytics Manager Tableau, Reporting, Alteryx
MI ANALYTICS MANAGER (TABLEAU, REPORTING, ALTERYX)
FINANCIAL SERVICES AND INVESTMENTS
A leading provider of investment and financial services are looking to bring on board a new member of the Data and Insights team. This team came about to the increased volumes of information available which can be harnessed to be utilised in investments and provide insights on global trends in digital, social media, open data and technology to aid fund managers.
The company is a hugely successful client-focused financial services and investment firm. They have a huge global portfolio they manage and have been hiring extensively across Data Science, Data Engineering and Analytics recently. They have offices based in Europe, the US, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. They manage a portfolio of over £400billion on behalf of their clients and have offices across 6 continents with a global presence in excess of 4000 employees.
If you were to be successful in your application for this MI Analytics Manager (Tableau, Reporting, Alteryx) role, your responsibilities would include:
- Leading a small business facing team within the 'distribution' function to deliver reports to a wide range of consumers at all levels throughout the organisation
- Be responsible for the production and collation of regular and ad-hoc MI reports as required by the COO of this business area as well as the Head of Analytics and Managers in this area
- Responsible for promoting and marketing new and existing reporting solutions to all end users through varying methods
- Oversight of the BAU reporting (Tableau) as well as MI projects in other business areas
- Set up and run pilot and proof of concept analytics projects with this team and if successful roll them out globally
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
In order for your application for the MI Analytics Manager (Tableau, Reporting, Alteryx) role to be successful you will need;
- A wealth of experience in the development and deployment of MI and reporting solutions and experience managing and motivating small teams
- A strong understanding of BI tools such as Tableau and Alteryx as well as a track record of delivering to tight deadlines
- Project Management experience (Agile and Scrum) would be highly beneficial
- A background in Investments or Asset Management would be highly beneficial
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience and interacting with senior management regularly/presenting to large groups of people is a must
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this MI Analytics Manager (Tableau, Reporting, Alteryx), role please apply via this site.
Tableau, Alteryx, MI, Management Information, Reports, Dashboards, Stakeholder engagement, Analytics, Project Management, Scrum, Agile, Asset Management, Investments