Sales & Marketing Manager - NW London
We have an exciting opportunity in a new Sales & Marketing role within a London catering company. You will be joining the business during an exciting period of growth!
About the company
Do you want to work for a young, dynamic and growing private company. Based in North West London, they provide fabulous contract catering services to corporate and private events. The company is expanding and now needs an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager to drive new leads and bring existing knowledge to the operations side of the business.
About the role
There are two aspects of the role. The first is to oversee the implementation of the
company's Sales & Marketing Plan, and the second is to support the administrative side of the business.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Identify and target new long-term contracts and tendering opportunities
- Make direct sales approaches to prospective new clients
- Cross selling to existing client database
- Develop, implement and track marketing campaigns
- Increase awareness of the business online and on social media
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Handle new enquiries, send proposals and confirm bookings
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- A calm and patient attitude
- Excellent social skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Hard working even under pressure
- Looking to build a long term career in Sales & Marketing
- 2 years' experience working in the catering industry is highly advantageous
- Sales experience and an excellent track record of hitting sales targets
- Successful email & social media marketing campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of event catering and a strong food and drink vocabulary
- Excellent IT skills and use of catering software and all Microsoft packages
In this role you will become an integral member of the team with the ability to make
decisions and affect how the business develops over the coming years.
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
- Meals at work
If you feel this position is perfect for you, give us a call as soon as possible on or email us using the job reference LTR JWH104a
Learn Train Recruit is an equal opportunities employer