Student Experience Officer - Computer Based Exams £22-25k London
My client, an established and respected training provider, seeks an enthusiastic individual to join their team in Islington.
The role sits within a dedicated customer services team who offer expert support to those continuing their studies. The primary objective of this new addition will be to ensure that all administrative tasks are completed accurately, in a timely fashion and to an extremely high standard.
You will be proactive and personable in nature with excellent communication skills, particularly face to face, have exceptional organisational abilities and love juggling a busy workload and possess a genuine desire to make a difference. It goes without saying, you enjoy working within a team but can still work under your own initiative. Above all, the role requires the ability to work flexibly as the business requires.
- Provide students with an outstanding computer based exam experience
- Complete all administrative tasks efficiently, on time and to a high standard
- Run examination sessions efficiently and in compliance with regulations
- Contact students in advance of exams in relation to any registration queries
- Ensure that all CBE machines are maintained in accordance with guidance from IT and Institutes, raising tickets for repair as necessary
- Ensure that the CBE waiting areas, including lockers and furniture are well maintained, reporting any defects to the Student Experience (Facilities) team
- Provide a welcoming environment to all exam students, escort students to CBE examination room
- Check NAV for upcoming exam sessions across all qualifications
- Enrol students onto the relevant exam using the institutes designated software
- Ad hoc checking of fee payment for external AAT candidates
- Ensure that all extra time applications are made to the relevant institute, including preparation of the relevant documentation
- Prepare exam registers for invigilators and reception
- File all invigilation related documents
- Investigate any post-exam student related queries
- Ad hoc reporting of student issues to Client Services
- Prepare and print key codes and invigilation packs for each session
- Manage the exam admissions process, ensuring that the institute regulations are followed
- Ensure that all students (AAT) have access to the relevant scenario
- Invigilate exams where appropriate and support freelance/external invigilators where needed
- Deal with any student incident reports in accordance with the institute rules
- Ensure that the correct regulations are followed in instances of malpractice i.e. suspected cheating
- Print exam results (where appropriate) and issue to students
The post holder will, in addition, carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by their line management or senior manager. As business requirements change, the job description will evolve.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Exceptional organisational abilities
- Ideally, experience of working in examination/computer based environment or similar
- Confident in working with technology, specifically computer hardware and bespoke software (e.g. PearsonVue)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive, personable and a desire to make a difference
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Service driven and quality focused
- Ability to take ownership and be accountable
- Willing be flexible and work within the business required hours
My client is looking to interview and start the right candidate ASAP for this role, ideally before the end of June
For immediate consideration, please apply via the Reed website. Due to high volumes of response, only shortlisted candidates meeting the right criteria can be contacted at this stage.