Early Years Teacher - Prep school- Permanent- Camden
Seeking Reception Teacher for this Pre- Prep school in Camden for a permanent teaching position starting in September. Candidates do NOT have to hold QTS.
*Interviews being held the week of 12th of June*
- Reception teaching position in this expanding Prep- Prep school.
- 2 teachers per classroom.
- Permanent position.
- Open to candidates that do not hold QTS. Classroom experience essential.
- NQTs encouraged to apply also.
- CPD provided by the school.
- Gym membership is provided.
- Free lunches
- A pension plan
- Potential to progress in seniority.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- A sincere passion for working with and supporting children.
- Does NOT have to hold QTS.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Great initiative and drive.
- Have a sincere passion for education and enjoy working collaboratively with staff.
- Be willing to commit to a 5 day a week role.
- Have a goo understanding of the UK curriculum.
- Will be highly organised.
- This lovely Pre- Prep school is expanding.
- The children here are extremely well- behaved and bright.
- The attainment levels here are well above the national average.
- It provides a stimulating, creative and nurturing learning environment.
- Has an excellent reputation for success at 4+ and 7+ assessments.
- This school have a summer, Christmas and Easter break.
- External teachers for several subjects.
- It is very accessible and located minutes from the tube station.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.