Lift Engineer - Birmingham
Job Title: Lift Engineer
Salary: £20,000-25,000 + Benefits
Alecto Recruitment are currently working for a Multinational Lift company looking to add a Field based Lift Engineer to their team to cover the Installation of their Lifts.
As one of the worlds Premier lift engineering firms, the company have achieved great success in recently years and are now looking to broaden their team and are on the look out for a new Installation Engineer. Working as a Lift Engineer you will lead a 2 man Installation Team in fitting Lifts into peoples homes as and when required. Will be required to have spend at least half a dozen nights a month away from home (fully expensed), and this is a great opportunity for an experienced Lift Engineer to expand and grow their career in the industry!
- Lift installation experience is a must! - 3 years min
- Electrical Qualification (City and Guilds Minimum)
- Clean UK Driving License
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Be prepared to travel
- NVQ level 3 or above
- Needs a total 5 or more years working across the Lift Industry
- Fantastic Technical knowledge of Lift equipment
- Lift Manufacturer training
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Salary £20,000-£25,000 depending on experience (plus OT).
- Company vehicle provided.
- Company Phone and iPad
- Overtime/Bonus commensurate to £5 - £10k/PA
- Annual Bonus based on company profit, can be anywhere from £1,000 upwards!
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit