Fintech Graduate Business Manager. London. Training Scheme
Start your graduate career today and become part of a global company! If you have a passion for excellent customer service and the desire to succeed, we want to hear from you!
What You Do
Role: Graduate Business Development Manager
Salary: £23K-£26K (£35K OTE)
Start your graduate career today and become part of a global company! If you have a passion for excellent customer service and the desire to succeed, we want to hear from you.
- A competitive basic salary of between £23-26K
- Y1 OTE of up to £35K - and more with progression!
- Full, bespoke training geared towards your progression
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- A welcoming, inclusive culture with regular socials
- Excellent scope for progression
- Company holidays that reward success
Our client is a leading supplier of financial solutions to businesses across the UK, Europe and Asia. They are looking for self-motivated graduates, preferably with sales experience within the financial technology or telesales industries, to join their growing company.
As Graduate Business Development Manager you will learn everything about the company and the products that they offer. You will then help to grow the business by identifying and following up potential new clients, using your excellent communication skills to nurture strong business relationships. You will actively promote products and provide high quality customer service.
Guidance, bespoke training and a clearly structured career path will help you to continuously develop within the company and further your career. As well as progression, you will receive a competitive salary and the scope to earn big bonuses. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity- apply today!
Responsibilities as a Graduate Business Development Manager
* Devise your own sales plan and ensure that they are implemented effectively.
* Actively build client relationships and identify opportunities to promote tailored financial solutions.
* Commit to your long term development by attending training courses and seizing any opportunities to gain extra qualifications offered through the company.
Graduate Business Development Manager - What we're looking for:
* Essential: Educated to degree level to a 2.2 minimum standard
* Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
* Knowledge of the financial services industry is a desirable trait