Python Developer Data Science
Python Developer | Financial Services | Advanced Data Science & Machine Learning team
- Python, Linux, Bash, Shell Scripting, SQL
- £50,000 to £75,000 plus bonus & benefits
A FTSE 100 company and one of the world's most reputable financial services firms with a turnover of over £2 billion.
They're the leading figure in the industry when it comes to technology and have been building a world-class Data Science team to tackle the most complex analytics problems across the business.
The team have already had a huge commercial impact, with increasing buy-in from senior stakeholders at C-level.
WHAT'S THE ROLE
As Python Developer, you'll play a key role in accelerating the suite of Data Science products and software.Your role will be varied, including building new dashboards at the front end,
You'll be seen as the development/coding evangelist and be looked to to suggest new technologies, approaches and techniques. You'll have a relatively free reign in doing so and be given dedicated time for R&D.
- Excellent Python programming skills
- Strong experience with Linux
- A fairly broad background, with an eye for innovation and passion for experimenting
- Preferably some experience with either data engineering or analytics
- The opportunity to have a huge commercial impact on a highly reputable business
- A chance to innovate and gain exposure to machine learning, Big Data and blockchain
- £50,000 to £75,000 plus an excellent benefits package
HOW TO APPLY
Click the 'Apply' link on this page!
However, if you don't think this is the one for you, Harnham are working on a broad spectrum of roles in the busiest Big Data market ever - get in touch with Jethro Willett
Python Developer, Python Software Developer, Python Engineer, Data Engineer, London