A leading Membership Body are looking to recruit an Events Executive on a contractual basis - ideally to start asap. The successful candidate must have a proven events background and a self starter that can immediately start their next contract opportunity.
- Developing, managing and measuring events for key initiatives
- Must have strong social media, email and website skills that can be utilised to promote events
- Manage a variety of internal and external stakeholders to facilitate event
- To assist with preparation and distribution of marketing materials working to specified plans
- To process delegate registrations and payments, maintain records through the CRM system, liaise with delegates with regard to their registrations and operate a system for the receipt of delegate fees and invoices, liaising with finance as appropriate.
- To work with the Conference Producer in delivering and managing events as and when allocated
- Coordinate event evaluations and reports
- Day to day management of the events team inbox
- Must have a strong background organising a variety of events (preferably within Charity or membership)
- Strong organisation skills and must have the ability to multi-task effectively
- Highly motivated and customer focused
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written English skills
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.