Junior Electrical Engineer
Leading M&E design organisation seeks Junior Electrical Engineer for full time opportunity in progressive MEP design team in Central London.
Our client is an award winning, BIM Level 2 firm, engaged across high density residential, health, commercial and industrial projects in the UK and Ireland.
- Responsible for the design of electrical services across all project areas
- Working with other designers engineers and technicians/ modellers to meet project targets
- Meeting project timeframes and design standards
- Preparing tenders and project reports
- Client and contractor liaison
- Bachelors Electrical Engineering degree
- Minimum of 1-2 years postgraduate experience in electrical design
- Client focused, team player with the ability to meet schedules and project targets.
- Experienced in BIM environment a strong desirable
Our client has a track record in developing and progressing careers. If you are capable and can exceed the expectations and requirements within the role, YOU WILL PROGRESS & DEVELOP.
Due to the volume of work, you will be involved in all aspects of the projects, allowing you to hone your technical skills whilst building your non technical, service delivery skills. As a young and dynamic team, this client is geared to advance and grow your career.