Stoneleigh Park, Nr Coventry, Warwickshire
c£34,000 Depending on Experience Plus Free Parking, Pension, Childcare Vouchers, 25 Days’ Holiday + Bank Holidays
If you’re a confident project management professional with experience of designing training, qualifications and assessments, this is an outstanding opportunity to facilitate the ongoing success of a leading awarding body.
Located on Stoneleigh Park near Coventry, Warwickshire, Lantra is a successful commercially focused charity, providing high quality training and qualification products for skills and workforce development in land-based industries. With a staff of over ninety people and a turnover of £7m, we up-skill more than 85,000 people each year and work with businesses and other stakeholders to create innovative skills solutions.
The NHSS and Plant Team is innovative, commercial and has strong commitment to its customers. The team works in close partnership with industry ensuring products meet the needs of our customers and are of the highest standards. This strong business ethics has led to recent team expansion. Therefore, we are now looking for a Product Manager to join our passionate team.
As the Product Manager, you will maintain and develop a range of commercially viable technical awards and qualifications that meet the needs of employers, learners and providers.
Working effectively across the business, you will deliver product plans and manage existing products, focusing primarily on Lantra’s plant and machinery products.
- Ensure that existing products are maintained to meet customer needs, as well as new commercial opportunities
- Maintain your understanding of technical requirements, legislative and regulatory drivers relating to your product area
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of changes in the market place
- Maintain awareness of the demand for Lantra’s key product range
- Be focused and enthusiastic about delivering products to timescale and on budget
- Be a natural team player able to use your excellent communication skills to engage stakeholders and colleagues in order to produce the best possible results
Interested? To be considered, you will need experience of the following:
- Project management
- Designing training, qualifications and assessments
- Working to budgets and targets
As the Product Manager, you’ll be able to distil, extract and understand information from customers and adapt your presenting style to suit your audience. Decisive and proactive, you’ll also have an analytical mindset and excellent problem-solving skills.
Knowledge of the Plant and Machinery sector would be an advantage, but not essential.
To apply for the role of Product Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency
Additional Keywords: Product Manager, Project Manager, Programme Manager, Training Product Manager, Educational Product Manager, Technical Training Product Manager.