Revit MEP Modeller
Extremely busy MEP consultant firm in Central London seeks a mid level Revit MEP Modeller to join their growing team. Our client, a medium sized consultancy with 3 offices across UK and Ireland, is a BIM Level 2 company engaged in high density residential, health, commercial and industrial MEP projects.
- The role will involve the carrying out MEP design and modelling using Revit MEP and AutoCAD, producing detailed working drawings in 3D.
- Working as part of the design team to meet project targets and standards
- 3 years + in Revit MEP, 3D AutoCAD specifically within M&E projects
- Well presented, open communicator, capable of interfacing with clients and project partners
- Experience of meeting project deadlines
- Diploma or degree level education
- Consistent work history in permanent roles, this opportunity may not be suitable for someone who has been contractor/ self employed/ short term consultant.
Without doubt, the Revit MEP market is high demand, there are lots of opportunities out there for experienced Modellers. Our client has a distinct proposition, very much geared to promotion and professional development.
It is a young and dynamic team, working with some of the best known names in the construction sector. YOU WILL GET Superb project experience, YOU WILL GET support and training to bring you to the top of your game, YOU WILL GET a market leading salary, YOU WILL BE EXPECTED to prove yourself!