IT Field Engineer
IT Field Support Engineer - £19k - £25k + company vehicle + benefits - Bristol
Our client works with schools and businesses to manage the full lifecycle of technology deployment, from installation and integration of technology, through to ongoing support, training.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an IT Field Support Engineer with good experience, both installing and troubleshooting in a mixed technology environment.
As a field engineer, you would work in both an onsite, and remote capacity as required, to support schools and businesses in their deployment and ongoing use of technology. This could include installation of a new server, maintenance of existing ones, integration services, migration services, client support, or support for other services.
We are looking for an technician with:
• Experience of providing 1st and 2nd line support
• Proven IT Support experience (ideally with some Desktop or Helpdesk support experience).
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of Mac OS, iOS and Mac server
• Knowledge of any third party MDM solutions is advantageous
• Any exposure to supporting Windows server is advantageous
• Full UK driving licence is required, as this role will include client visits / onsite support on a regular basis.
Hours - 9am until 5:30pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)
Benefits - Salary £19- £25k, plus company vehicle, phone, laptop, iPad, pension, etc.
Keywords - IT Support, Field Support, Field IT Support, IT technician, 1st line support, 2nd line support, helpdesk support, IT support, Mac, Apple, Mac OS, iOS, servers, desktop support, support, client support, installation technician